Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Okay, It's official...


...no more school for Drew. unless I do that MBA. Which is not exactly improbable... hmm.

Anyway, as requested, here are some pics from graduation at Vanderbilt. Stinkin' hot that day, but I'm glad that we all made it down.

Whose idea was it to wear the medieval gear on a 95 degree day, anyway?

(Did I mention it was hot?)

Anyway, thanks to Dr Jacobson for pushing when I needed to be pushed, and sticking up for me when I needed the help... for teaching when I needed to learn, and listening when I had something to teach. I couldn't have asked for a better mentor.
Thanks to Mom and Dad for understanding why I wanted to do this... for accepting that I was staying in another country, and for coming to love Nashville as much as we did.
Thanks to John and Nina for supporting student status for so long - for understanding the frustrations, and for letting me move their daughter away, in search of a better life for us both.
Thanks to all of our family and friends for never asking 'What's taking so long?'
Thanks to the faculty, staff and students at the VBWC who taught me so much.

Finally, thank you to Laura for the motivation, support, faith and love that was in never ending supply over the last 10 years. I owe you a debt that I'll never be able to repay. I'll start with shoes. Lots and lots of shoes.



No comments:

Post a Comment